Assistant Cost Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Cost Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum + + package|
|Contact Name:||Toby Vowels|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 10:31|
Person Spec / Desirable:
- Degree qualified.
- A professional qualification such as MRICS or working towards depending on position being sought.
- Technical delivery of cost management consultancy services.
- Experience in the higher education, science and research, pharma, commercial sectors (not a necessity but will strengthen an application).
- Experience in high containment laboratory facilities including CL1, CL2 & CL3 and (SAPO/ACDP). This is not a necessity but will strengthen an application.
- NEC contract experience.
- Experience of working on major programmes of work and within a live operational environment.
- Ability to successfully assist complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client.
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
It is expected that all team members will support the delivery of their cost management consultancy services throughout all stages of a project life cycle from front end cost feasibility cost planning, design development and procurement through to post contract commercial management and final accounting in accordance with our appointment for consultancy cost management services.
If the above sounds like you, please feel free to send a copy of your CV for review.
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's