Associate MEP Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Associate MEP Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£65000 - £85000 per annum + + package|
|Contact Name:||Toby Vowels|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 10:15|
Person Spec / Desirable:
- Degree qualified and professional qualification such as MRICS or equivalent (or working towards depending on position being sought).
- Strong technical delivery of cost management consultancy services (both pre-contract cost planning, tendering contract preparation and post contract commercial management).
- Experience in the higher education, science and research, pharma, commercial sectors.
- Experience in high containment laboratory facilities including CL1, CL2 & CL3 and (SAPO/ACDP).
- NEC contract experience or even NEC PM accreditation qualification.
- Experience of working on major programmes of work and within a live operational environment.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client.
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts.
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
More project information is availible on request.
If the above sounds like you, please feel free to send a copy of your CV for review.
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's