Associate MEP Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Associate MEP Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£65000 - £85000 per annum + + package|
|Contact Name:||Toby Vowels|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 10:15|
Person Spec / Desirable:
- Degree qualified and professional qualification such as MRICS or equivalent (or working towards depending on position being sought).
- Strong technical delivery of cost management consultancy services (both pre-contract cost planning, tendering contract preparation and post contract commercial management).
- Experience in the higher education, science and research, pharma, commercial sectors.
- Experience in high containment laboratory facilities including CL1, CL2 & CL3 and (SAPO/ACDP).
- NEC contract experience or even NEC PM accreditation qualification.
- Experience of working on major programmes of work and within a live operational environment.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client.
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts.
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
More project information is availible on request.
If the above sounds like you, please feel free to send a copy of your CV for review.
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.