Cost Manager (Property / Real Estate)
|Job Title:||Cost Manager (Property / Real Estate)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Clare Johnson|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2019 15:52|
The company has grown well over the past year with some outstanding financial results and are now looking to add Cost Managers to their team in Japan ahead of ambitious growth plans to open another 2 offices in Japan over the next 5 years. Due to the growth and the opportunistic nature of firm, there are genuine opportunities for progression to associate and beyond.
As a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager in this team you will be working on a range of projects across global programmes and capital projects mainly within the Commercial sector as there is huge demand in that area at the moment.
You will need the following;
* A BSc degree in Quantity Surveying or any other property related degree (or equivalent)
* Must be fluent Japanese and English and also read and write in these languages.
* Experience in acting as Cost Manager within a consultancy environment is ideal
* Project exposure within the property industry
* A can-do & self-motivated attitude
* Track record of good client relationships
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more than please reach out to Clare Johnson or hit apply now!
Salary - Depending on experience but ranging around JPY 7-8 million
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's