Cost Manager (Residential, Hotels, Student Accommodation)
|Job Title:||Cost Manager (Residential, Hotels, Student Accommodation)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Johnson|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 12:01|
Due to success across their offices in the UK they are currently going through an important growth period in their relatively new office in Manchester. They are looking to hire an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager who is confident enough in their abilities do deliver to a high standard for developer clients.
The successful Cost Manager will be driven, confident and sociable. As a Cost Manager will be overseeing influential projects across Manchester to help shape the ever changing skyline! You will be joining a young, dynamic team who are eager to take over the Manchester market.
They reap a fantastic client base with an unrivaled bonus potential. Clients include the likes of Muse, Unite Student and Whitbread on project values up to £150mil.
To be considered you will need the following;
* Degree within Quantity Surveying or any other Property related subject (2:1 and above)
* MRICS or working towards your APC
* Experience working in a consultancy environment on projects over £40mil in value
* You will hold a good level of confidence and be client facing
* Ideally you will have experience in new build projects within Residential, Student Accommodation, Commercial or Hotels.
* You must be a driven individual
If you are interested in progressing your career and this is something you are interested in exploring, please hit apply now to be considered. For more information get in touch with Clare Johnson.
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's