|Job Title:||Employer's Agent|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Pension etc.|
|Contact Name:||Will Rapkins|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 13:44|
Location: City of London
Tired of the everyday London commute? Adding 2 hours to your workday? Have the option to drive to work with parking and company flexible hours.
We are working with one of the best-known built environment consultancies in the sector and region working alongside many great clients, aiming to deliver the most highly regarded service within the property and construction industry.
The Role: We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Employer's Agent or somebody looking to get into EA from a project management or Quantity Surveying background, and someone with a great attitude to step in and really embrace this role. This opportunity will give the successful applicant the chance to develop themselves and lead a great team, whilst broadening their skill and knowledge range. The client is looking for an individual who can work closely with others whilst having the appropriate drive to complete their own individual tasks to a high standard and a person who thrives on building relationships with clients.
What are we looking for candidates to have?
* 3-5 Years' Post Qualified Experience
* Pre and Post Contract Experience Preferred (Not a must)
* NEC & JCT Contract Knowledge?
* Flexibility within a single project space.
* Good interpersonal skills and team-working ability
* Great communication skills
* Confidence to share their point of view on the strategy and ask questions on the brief.
* Collaborative - builds relationships with a key focus on trust
If you are interested in discussing further, then either submit your CV or give me a call to discuss - 02033702644
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's