Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$80000 - US$110000 per annum + Based on experience|
|Contact Name:||Toby Vowels|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 15:50|
With new positions across the whole of North America, this is a great opportunity for anyone with a strong UK/Australian cost management background, as they are currently able to sponsor eligible candidates. Ideally you will have consultancy / client-side experience in the UK/Australia on commercial sector projects, both fit out and new build, but this experience isn't limited.
· 3+ years of estimating/quantity surveying experience in commercial fit out, real estate or related field
· Degree in construction, cost management or quantity surveying
· Intermediate level of understanding of construction estimates
· Experience working at a consulting firm (billable environment) is an asset
· Understanding of the construction industry - development, contracting & consultant services
· Understanding of various procurement methods and scheduling
· Ability to work in a team and independently
If you would like to find out more then please apply to this role or alternatively email Toby Vowels for a confidential conversation.
Harper Harrison is a specialist built environment recruitment consultancy based in London and Manchester.
By solely operating within these areas we are able to offer specialist knowledge and expertise to our clients and candidates.
We provide contract and permanent recruitment solutions globally and put huge emphasis on adding value to everything we do.
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.