Quantity Surveyor (to relocate to the US from London)
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor (to relocate to the US from London)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + + package and relocating|
|Contact Name:||Toby Vowels|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 10:15|
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work on a range of exciting schemes?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
If so, please read on…
I am currently looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor with PQS experience to join my clients London based office with the view of then relocating to the USA in 3-6 months. This opportunity will initially start in London with the view of relocation to New York, when the visa process can start.
You will need to be a British passport holder to be eligible for the E2 visa, so please make sure you have looked in to the logistics of relocating.
Tasks will include:
* Assist in the development of programmes for the delivery of our services
* Preparation of estimates and cost plans in line with the brief
* Provision of financial advice including the impact of inflation
* Preparation of standard documentation - reports, valuations, letters, financial statement
* Preparation of tender and contract documents and participating in contract reviews relating to the contract with the customer
* Analysis of tenders and preparing tender reports
* Prepare valuations and financial statements; re-measure as necessary and adjust variations
* Assist in the settlement of construction disputes and prepare and agree final accounts
* Attend appropriate design team and progress meetings as and when required
* Degree qualified in a Quantity Surveying subject (or equivalent)
* Chartered MRICS
* Proven skills and experience of delivering within a Cost Consultancy whilst managing high value contracts within the buildings or transportation industry
* Capable of leads and delivers multiple, medium to high complexity projects; procures advice when required
* Competent at managing and cultivating defined client relationships and securing new work
* Competent as a client account manager
* Competent at building relationships both with internal management and externally with key client stakeholders
* Experienced in making decisions and presenting findings back to the client and internal stakeholders
* Experience in relevant sectors: Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use Developments and Data Centers
If you have any have any questions or feel you'd be a good fit for this role, send your CV
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.