Senior Cost Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Cost Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + + package|
|Reference:||TV HE QS_1618822357|
|Contact Name:||Toby Vowels|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 09:52|
The successful person will have;
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline.
- Strong technical delivery experience.
- Experience in mix of sectors in addition to higher education would also be relevant including commercial, health, science and research, student accommodation, residential.
- MRICS or working towards Chartered status.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Strong Feasibility and cost planning experience.
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client.
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts.
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
If the above sounds like you, please feel free to send a copy of your CV for review.
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's