Senior Cost Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Cost Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + + package|
|Reference:||TV HE QS_1618822357|
|Contact Name:||Toby Vowels|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 09:52|
The successful person will have;
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline.
- Strong technical delivery experience.
- Experience in mix of sectors in addition to higher education would also be relevant including commercial, health, science and research, student accommodation, residential.
- MRICS or working towards Chartered status.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Strong Feasibility and cost planning experience.
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services.
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client.
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts.
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
If the above sounds like you, please feel free to send a copy of your CV for review.
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.