Senior Cost Manager: Health
|Job Title:||Senior Cost Manager: Health|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Johnson|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 13:58|
As a Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor you will be working across a portfolio of large-scale Health projects from their Central Manchester offices and also from clients sites across the North West. This will certainly give you a great variety of projects to get involved in, and you will also be responsible for leadership and management of teams.
You will find great opportunity here to reach a new milestone in your life and further progress your career to reach Partner level, with the chance of equity. The culture of the business is extremely focused on maintaining a great work environment for everyone and to create a fun yet professional balance shying away from a political and corporate culture.
The Senior management are extremely approachable and always happy to give a helping hand to anybody who requires it, making a supportive and unique experience to those that work here. Their business is built on relationships, and that's what makes them so good at their job!
To be considered you will need the following;
* Degree within Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or any other Property related subject (2:1 and above) or equivalent
* Experience working in a consultancy environment and delivering for clients on projects over £20mil
* You must possess leadership skills and the ability to support junior members of staff
* You will hold a good level of confidence to take charge of projects and see them through
* Project experience within Health & Education is ideal
In return you will receive a generous salary and benefit package, above market rate (DOE)
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's