Senior Project Manager (Construction)
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager (Construction)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Pension etc.|
|Contact Name:||Will Rapkins|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 14:57|
Salary: £40-75k + bonus + benefits
The Client: A medium sized highly experienced and niche project management consultancy based in London, Specialising in new build across all sectors.
The Role: We are looking to hire an enthusiastic assistant project manager with 4-5 years' experience, someone with plenty of technical and full project life cycle knowledge (preferred). The client is looking for an individual who is able to work closely in a team on some of the most exciting projects in London.
Do you feel trapped in a stagnant job, working on the same projects on repeat? Looking for something new and innovative? Would you love more control on projects? Well, this could be the role for you…
What are we looking for candidates to have?
* A range of project knowledge
* Experience over a full project timeline
* Flexibility within a single project space.
* Good interpersonal skills and team-working ability
* Great communication skills
* Analytical skills
* Confidence to share their point of view on the strategy and ask questions on the brief.
* Collaborative - builds relationships with a key focus on trust
If you are interested in discussing further, then either submit your CV or give me a call to discuss - 02033702644
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's