Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + + package|
|Contact Name:||Toby Vowels|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 17:06|
Location - Thames Valley Office - Maidenhead
Package - £55,000 - £65,000
I'm looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a range of projects with my client who is based in Maidenhead. In particular I'm wanting to speak with experienced cost management professionals with a minimum of 7 years' experience ideally with experience of working on large scale commercial projects.
The right candidate should have extensive post-qualification experience and have knowledge and experience of the commercial sector and the challenges of delivering large commercial schemes. You will report to a Director, work as part of a wider team as well as working with the project delivery design team and client organisation.
The individual must be willing to travel.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of the entire project.
- Responsible for the development of the cost management strategy and delivery.
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
- Producing cost plans and costs reports.
-Manage Risk processes and Value Management.
- Tracking and documenting changes.
- Preparing written project communication material.
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports.
- Work with supply chain and implement effective procurement.
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
- Responsible for managing the sub-consultants and Construction Managers.
- Attending and chairing meetings.
- Be conversant in large project delivery.
- Understand the market, contractors and stakeholders in delivery large projects.
- Be familiar with supply chains.
- Have experience of working with design teams.
- Have experience of working within an Inter-disciplinary organisation.
- Must be professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying - MRICS.
A competitive salary will be offered, car allowance, BUPA, Life insurance, payment of RICS fees, discretionary Bonus and contributory pension, 24 days holiday plus public holiday (plus ability to buy/sell days).
My client is interviewing now both virtually or face to face (depending on lockdown restrictions).
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.