Senior Quantity Surveyor (Real Estate)
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor (Real Estate)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Clare Johnson|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 17:41|
The company has grown well over the past year with some outstanding financial results and are now looking to add an additional Senior Quantity Surveyor to their highly successful team. You will be fully experienced in running projects and maintaining and developing clients. Due to the growth and the opportunistic nature of firm, there are genuine opportunities for progression to associate and beyond.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager in this team you will be working on projects ranging from £10mil - £80mil +. There is plenty of work to start off on from day one to get stuck into so no immediate need for business development!
You will need the following;
* A BSc degree in Quantity Surveying or any other property related degree (or equivalent)
* Experience in acting as Quantity Surveyor within a consultancy environment
* Project exposure within Residential, Commercial or Hotel new build
* A can-do & self-motivated attitude
* Track record of good client relationship and networking
To top it all off, the team are very sociable and have brand new offices in central Manchester! If you want to work for a non-corporate consultancy this is the one to join!
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.