|Job Title:||Team Secretary|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Gerami|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 16:30|
* Manchester City Centre location
* Dynamic and positive team
* Meet and greet, answering calls.
* Manage meeting room bookings.
* Order stationery supplies and office equipment for the site.
* Typing of documents, memos, etc.
* Manage filing systems.
* Arrange any necessary repairs for the site office.
* Photocopying, binding, printing and scanning documents.
* This role would suit someone with experience within from the property sector ideally construction.
* You must be polished and well presented as you will be the first point of contact clients and visitors will meet.
* Must be able to use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* This role is an urgent fill so ideally, you will be available immediately however my client will wait for the right person.
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Project Management
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus, Allowances, flexible working
Associate Quantity Surveyor - Property Developer
£80000 - £130000 per annum + Bonuses
Quantity Surveyor - New Build Resi, Commercial & Hotels
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
M&E Quantity Surveyor - Associate Level
City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Benefits