|Job Title:||Team Secretary|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Gerami|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 16:30|
* Manchester City Centre location
* Dynamic and positive team
* Meet and greet, answering calls.
* Manage meeting room bookings.
* Order stationery supplies and office equipment for the site.
* Typing of documents, memos, etc.
* Manage filing systems.
* Arrange any necessary repairs for the site office.
* Photocopying, binding, printing and scanning documents.
* This role would suit someone with experience within from the property sector ideally construction.
* You must be polished and well presented as you will be the first point of contact clients and visitors will meet.
* Must be able to use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* This role is an urgent fill so ideally, you will be available immediately however my client will wait for the right person.
Harper Harrison is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Development Manager - Residential Development
Up to £55000 per annum
Assistant Project Manager / Quantity Surveyor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Development Project Manager - Residential
£67500 - £68500 per annum